Sunday 23 January 2011

This is one (B)oy (L)eaning (O)n (G)od

and I will begin...

writing a blog is a skill and a discipline. I've been reading a couple blogs and all I can say is wowzer!. I really am a boy in this game. One could say their blog is like the broadsheet Evening standard and mine is the any silly tabloid sun paper. A blog is really something special where you can type and share a lot more than you would usually say face to face. There isn't even a set way of writing a blog. Granted a lot of blogs are similar and people take and copy ideas of what another blogger wrote (hhhmmm  Ms D) but every blog is unique and personalised. Its ok to read someone else blog and rewrite it putting your own spin on things. I like it. Some do it for work and some do it for play. Mine is most certainly for play. Its amazing the you can get to know a little bit more about someone through their blog and find out things you would have otherwise not likely have found out. Take for example my brother from another mother Master P.N from his blog I found out he went abroad. This goon has one peculiar out look on life. Actually Imma call him Peculiar P. PP went away and didn't tell any one. Why one would ask? because his one exclusive guy lol  his reason and I quote was 'I kept intelligence of my trip on hush status...' because '...it makes my endeavours appear twice as important and intriguing than they really are. Conceited I know - don't judge me.'
What a peculiar guy...
Another blog I just started reading belongs to one nice lady by whom we will call Ms D. I have already referred to her earlier in this blog. Ms D does know how to write a blog. I believe she writes something every day. some times a small paragraph. Nothing major just a few words. (Note to self my blogs can be stupidly long some times) Those few words are enough and say so much. I reckon my whole view of her was completely wrong. The 'hard' girls I wrongly assumed she was, was not the case at all. Okay she can hold her own but there is a much much much softer side to her. God bless her

I'm going to continue blogging cause its good and it helps me express myself. ((lame)) Anyway I'm liking what I did with the title. sick Ilie. On a serious tip doe I will be leaning on God more and making sure he directs my life and just watch a see what happens.

Now for the crap bit of proof reading what I just wrote.......ORRRRRRRRR simply click 'publish post' button

Imma let you guess what choice I took lol

Stay blessed Peeps

3 comments:

  1. So you've jumped on the blog-wagon as well. I salute you. I'm liking the material here. It has potential - you're like the Jack Wilshere of the Bloggin game. You're still sicknote though...about PP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. merci beaucoup mon ami
    Lol what did I re-write? Lool ohh haha lets just say, u inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete